Using the new Toledo portal
- Since Februari 1st, 2016 we are using the new Toledo portal.
- A quick tour in Toledo will give you more information and can be reviewed using the Help menu within Toledo.
- The previous version remains available until the end of this academic year.
- An activated KUL-account is needed to gain access to all ICT-services hosted by the Association KU Leuven.
- We offer a (Dutch) screencast on the submission of Toledo assignments.
- Students who always get the choice of institution after login in to Toledo, should check their remaining enrolment fees.
Read more (in Dutch)...
- Check the FAQ (in Dutch) to learn about the most common problems and their solution.
- Do you have a problem getting access to Toledo?
Conctact the ICT-servicedesk at email@example.com
- Are you a student in an academic program on an Odisee-campus?
Make sure to look at all the information on http://toledo.kuleuven.be.
All the materials offered within the protected learning environment of the Association KU Leuven, called Toledo, should be considered as learning materials in support of the learning activities offered by the institution. Every other use of these materials require a written consent provides by the autors and/or the faculty member responsible for the course.
All users of this website engage in responsible use of all information gathered through the use of the environment.
All grades mentioned within the courses or community's within the learning environment should be considered as temporarily and with the goal to provide the user feedback during the learning process. This internal website contains links to the offical administrative system of the instution (KU Loket) managing data such as the ISP, exam results, etc...